Clinical Professionals are delighted to announce that we have been approved as an apprenticeship training provider (ATP) and apprentice training agency (ATA) for levy paying employers so can facilitate the outsourcing of the ‘set-up’ in terms of sourcing talent, employing them and delivering the training. Organisations that are listed on the RoATP have been through an application process with the ESFA that considers due diligence, capability, quality and financial health to assess their capability to deliver high-quality apprenticeship training.
So – you’ve been hearing lots about the Apprentice Levy on the news? Unsure of what it means to you and your business? What is the process? What is an apprentice now? How can you provide training when you’re really busy and how can you pay external trainers?
At Clinical Professionals we understand 3 key things:
1) Clients are really busy and don’t always have time to research emerging trends, let alone put plans in place to action them efficiently
2) Having run a successful suite of Academy programmes since 2015 for entry level talent, we are highly involved in the sourcing, educating, training and ongoing professional development of excellent BSc/MSc/PhD candidates
3) The Apprentice Levy! Sitting on trailblazer groups to help define the upcoming standards, end point assessors and the frameworks/levels surrounding the different options
So we can support you through all of the above to ensure you have a streamlined, effective apprentice levy recruitment programme and are using your levy ‘pot’ wisely and within the parameters and deadlines of the scheme. On top of this it ensures succession planning and diversification within your business, so is really a win-win.
We have put together a Q&A fact sheet which details everything you need to know, and also a simplified flow chart that you can download.
Clinical Professionals – We are delighted to announce that we have been approved as an apprenticeship training provider (ATP) and apprentice training agency (ATA) for levy paying employers so can facilitate the outsourcing of the ‘set-up’ in terms of sourcing talent, employing them and delivering the training. The Academy is also fully accredited by CPD Standards and we are a Science Council Employer Champion.
Benefits of Taking on an Apprentice for your Business:
• Solve recruitment challenges
• Retain and upskill current staff
• Offer training tailored to your business
• 95% of employers offer apprenticeships to maintain or improved future skills levels in the organisation
• 80% want to improve productivity, 78% staff morale and 71% to bring in new ideas
• 76% of employers say that productivity has improved
• Qualified apprentices are 15% more employable than recruits with other qualifications, say employers
USE YOUR FUNDING > EMPLOY AND TRAIN FUTURE INDUSTRY TALENT!